Fast Pace Health’s primary care focuses on the whole patient rather than a specific illness, or disease process. Our comprehensive Primary care goals are to prevent or solve any ongoing health problems while improving the patient’s overall wellbeing by managing common health conditions.
Consult with your local Fast Pace Health provider on how to join Fast Pace Health’s comprehensive primary care for you and your family.
What are the benefits of Primary Care?
- Increased access to health care
- Improved quality of health care
- Focus on preventative health care
- Early intervention for health conditions
- Improved patient-provider relationships
- Decrease cost in the disease process, if the disease is managed adequately
What services are included in Primary Care?
- Wellness and preventative care
- Disease management (high blood pressure, Diabetes, etc.)
- Women’s Health (yearly exams, birth control)
- Men’s Health
- Physicals (sports, school, work)
- Lab work
- Routine X-rays
- Immunizations (flu, pneumonia, allergies, tetanus)
A primary care provider (PCP) understands the natural course of a disease process. Fast Pace Health provides day-to-day health care and helps patients learn to manage their diseases and coordinates care with other specialists that a patient may need to improve their health care. Patients who utilize a primary care provider, have a better provider-patient relationship since they are obtaining individualized patient-centered care.
If you are experiencing a medical emergency, please dial 9-1-1.