Get care that can’t wait
Accidents, illnesses, and injuries can happen at any time. Fast Pace Health’s walk-in clinics offer a convenient, affordable alternative to emergency room care. Open seven days a week with extended hours, Fast Pace Health offers patients the convenience of short wait times and the ability to be seen by a provider without an appointment. We accept most major insurance providers and offer competitive self-pay prices
If you are experiencing a medical emergency, please dial 9-1-1.
Urgent care conditions we treat
- Allergic reactions to bites, stings, or food
- Cold and flu
- Cough and/or sore throat
- Cuts, scrapes, and other wounds
- Ear aches or ear infection
- Diarrhea, nausea, or stomach pain
- Severe headache or migraine
- High fever
- Infections (ear infections, pink eye, UTIs, etc)
- Minor injuries and burns
- Sprains and/or bone fractures
- Sports injuries
- Strep throat
- and more
We accept most major insurance plans.
No insurance? No problem. We offer a simple self-pay option.
Fast Pace accepts most private insurance plans. All payments, including your co-pay,
coinsurance, and/or deductible, are due at the time of service.