Same great care. From the comfort of your home.
Get treated for a range of symptoms & conditions right from your smartphone, tablet or computer. Our telehealth providers can treat a wide range of health concerns and may also prescribe and/or refill many common medications through our virtual care experience.
Same hours as your local clinic—including weekends.
Patients experiencing moderate to severe COVID-19 symptoms may not be appropriate for our telehealth service and may be referred to in-person providers.
If you are experiencing a medical emergency, please dial 9-1-1.
SERVING PATIENT(S) AGES 3 AND UP (UNDER 3 YEARS OF AGE, PLEASE PROCEED TO A CLINIC LOCATION)
Telehealth conditions we treat
- Congestion, Runny nose
- Sinus pain
- Tooth pain
- Covid symptoms
- Flu symptoms
- Viral illness
- Simple cough
- Simple sore throat
- Pink eye
- Ear pain
- Mouth sores
- Cold sores
- Lymph nodes
- Motion sickness
- Muscle sprains/strains
- Low back pain
- Neck pain
- Abdominal pain
- Painful urination/frequency
- Minor rashes
- Poison ivy/oak
- Herpes Zoster
- Minor lacerations/abrasions (cuts, scrapes, or skin injuries) not requiring suturing
- Yeast infection, Bacterial vaginosis, and other minor gynecological complaints
- Erectile dysfunction
- Sexually transmitted infections/partner treatment
- Bridge medication refills
- Oral contraception
Our Telehealth hours of operation are:
- Monday – Friday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. CT
- Saturday 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. CT
- Sunday 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. CT.
If you have any questions or trouble registering, please call us at (877) 542-2637.
We accept most major insurance plans.
No insurance? No problem. We offer a simple self-pay option.
Fast Pace accepts most private insurance plans. All payments, including your co-pay,
coinsurance, and/or deductible, are due at the time of service.